SLE 4428 Plain White PVC Chip Cards - Pack of 100 ** soon to be discontinued & replaced by FM5528 **
All orders on stock items placed before 2.00pm are shipped the same business day.
Read our shipping and refunds policy here
Prices exclude shipping.
Free UK Shipping for orders over £100*
£7.95 for UK orders of less than £100*
*ROI, Jersey, Guernsey - £20.00 standard delivery (does not include import duty which is the responsibility of the buyer)
SLE4428 is one of the most common chips that is used in security area. SLE4428 has a PSC verification logic. All memory except for the PSC, can always be read. The mory can be written or erased only after PSC verification. The error counter can always be written. After eight successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification, hence any possibility to write and erase.
- 1024 x 8 bit EEPROM organisation
- Byte-wise addressing
- Irreversible byte-wise protection
- 1024 x 1 bit protection memory organisation
- Serial three-wire bus
- End of programming indicated on data output
- Data retention for minimum of ten years
- Contact configuration and serial interface in accordance to ISO standard 7816 (synchronous transmission)
- Data can only be changed after entry of the correct 2-byte programmable security code (PSC)
NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE CARD YOU NEED? We provide a free of charge card identification service so if you're unsure about what you require please call one of our team on 0800 588 4000 or e-mail [email protected] and we'll make arrangements with you to ensure you get the right product.