£78.00 (inc VAT) £65.00 (exc VAT)
Proximity card packs are for use with proximity compact, Easyprox compact and Switch2 systems. The cards are supplied in wallets.
The 830-010A Proximity cards use an intuitive ‘shadow card’ system for simple management and to void lost cards; all users are valid following enrolment. It couldn’t be easier to get started with a new access system for your company. To issue a proximity card, remove it from the wallet and write user name on the accompanying shadow card. The individual is then free to use their card to gain relevant access. To revoke access, present the corresponding shadow card to a card reader and the card is immediately invalidated.
These cards are standard size and can fit in any wallet, card holder or laminate pouch. They’re lightweight, convenient and long-lasting, much more practical then chunky metal keys or the need to remember various door codes.
- Misc - black permanent marker pen
- Packaging - box OD 390x174x94mm 50 keyfobs (kob)
- Label - product serial number label 27x10mm
- Label - Void if seal is broken, 80x30mm
- ISO card no magnetic stripe & signature panel - Encoded
- Token wallet - 50 user (minus 20 spec)
- Printed ISO card, green
- ISO Enrolment PROXIMITY card
- ISO door open time card
- ISO fail open release card
- ISO silent operation card
NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE CARD YOU NEED? We provide a free of charge card identification service so if you're unsure about what you require please call one of our team on 0800 588 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org